DIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
All applications must be completed online. Only one application is required per family
Click for Online Application.
TUITION ASSISTANCE THROUGH THE DIOCESE OF ARLINGTON
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM?
The Diocesan of Arlington provides tuition assistance to families in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Arlington through funding from diocesan parishes as well as the Rooted in Faith-Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to afford the full cost of tuition. The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program awarded $3,062,750 for the 2016 school year.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12)
- Preschool and PreK programs are not eligible
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parishes.
- Families who reside within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a diocesan parish or a military base parish.
HOW DO I APPLY
- Submit a financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by the due date.
- Applications may also be completed electronically online at the above link.
- Remit processing fee.
- Families seeking aid for students in BOTH ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL should follow the high school submission date.
- HIGH SCHOOL – JANUARY 23, 2017
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – MARCH 17, 2017
Awards are made for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR and are based on each family’s demonstrated financial need. Individual schools determine the amount and the distribution of all awards for each academic year. The schools will contact families when award decisions have been made. Once these final award decisions have been made, the schools will then credit the tuition accounts of approved families.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Questions regarding the process: Contact Mary Manilla Smith, 703-841-2519, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding application: Contact FACTS Grant & Aid, 1-800-441-4637
Questions regarding Award Decisions: Please contact the school