DIOCESAN TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Made possible through the contributions from Diocese of Arlington parishioners and the Rooted in Faith-Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment.
All applications must be completed online. Only one application is required per family
Click here for Online Application.
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12)
- Preschool and Pre-K students are not eligible.
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parish.
- Families residing within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a Diocesan parish or a military base parish.
- Submit a financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by the due date.
- Applications will be completed electronically online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin.aspx.
- Only one application is required per family.
- Remit a processing fee.
- Families seeking aid for students in BOTH ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL should follow the high school submission deadline
HIGH SCHOOL – January 19, 2022
- Some high schools have an earlier deadline. Families should verify the financial aid deadline with the high school(s) of their choice.
- You will need 2020 W-2s and tax returns for early verification
- If submitted after January 19, 2022, 2021 W-2s and tax returns must be submitted
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – March 16, 2022
- You will need 2021 W-2s and tax returns.
For More Information:
Tuition assistance awards: Awards are made for one academic year.
Award decisions: Please contact your school.
Questions regarding the process: Contact Bo Zamoyta (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-841-2519.
Questions regarding the application: Contact FACTS Grant & Aid at 1-866-441-4637, or online.