All parents who are interested in volunteering are required to fill out a volunteer packet and to attend Virtus training from the Diocese of Arlington.
- Volunteer Packets may be picked up in the school office
- You may register for Virtus training by going to the following website www.virtus.org
Holy Family Catholic School Volunteer Opportunities
We’re using Signup.Com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our Sign Up Homepage: http://signup.com/go/2mycmf
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on Signup.Com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.Com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Other Volunteer Positions:
- Room Parents: Needed for all grades! The room parents coordinate classroom activities with the teacher and work with the PTO Volunteer Coordinator and Room Parent Coordinator on school wide events.
- Used Uniform “Shop”: Volunteer parents are needed to sort sizes, tag items and run the Used Uniform “Shop”. This is a great way to save money on gently used uniforms.
- 3 Kings’ Shop: In early December volunteers will be needed to help with set up, take down and assisting our youngest shoppers as they make their selections buying Christmas presents for their loved ones.
- Other Opportunities: There are numerous opportunities throughout the year where your talents can be used, like Picture Day, Catholic Schools Week activities, classroom volunteer (for the younger classes) the Falcon 5K, car pools to and from sporting events and field trip chaperones and drivers.
Please be sure to check the school calendar, the PTO tab at the school website and the Monday e-update for other opportunities as they occur throughout the year.